Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Class Schedule!

On Tuesday, all of us international students were able to log into the system here at Carlos III and register for our classes. About six of us met up in my and Melanie's room. Luckily our friend Andrian, who's from Madrid and knows this university like the back of his hand, came down to my room to help guide all of us through the different system.

Once we picked a class, we were no longer able to see the dates and times of the classes . . . . unless we went to a completely different page and followed what felt like 8,000 steps to arrive at the list of class schedules.

Anyhow, my courses for this spring are as follows:

  1. European Union Law
  2. Law and Religion in Europe*
  3. Propaganda in the Wars of the 20th Century
  4. Film Narrative
  5. Contemporary History of Spain
  6. Literary Trends in Contemporary Culture*
The two starred courses are ones that I'll be taking in Spanish; the rest I chose to take in English so as not to be overwhelmed, although I think by the end of the semester I'll have the hang of this language. :) At least, I sincerely hope I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment