Friday, March 29, 2013

Chilling Song . . . Because Everybody's Got One

"Invisible Empire"



Nobody can soothe me like my favorite artist, KT Tunstall whom I discovered in high school and have followed faithfully ever since. I've only seen her live in concert once in Chicago with my family when she played near Lincoln Park, but I intend to see her many times in years to come. 

Grandpa, this is the woman that I keep meaning to introduce you to via mixed CD's and for some reason always forget to make them before coming over to your house. Let me know if you like her style/sound and I promise to make it a priority to get you some of her music when I come home in June. 

Everyone, enjoy the music and expect stories from Rome and spring break escapades in the next few days or so. Keep smiling. 


2 comments:

  1. I have no sound on this computer, so I'll have to await your return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame! But that will be a nice June present for you then. She's coming out with another album mid-June so that will be an excellent return home present for me!

    ReplyDelete