Friday, March 15, 2013

Fresh From the Windy City!

The parents arrived on Thursday and already it's been an adventure-packed two days--which I will have to chronicle later.

At the moment, I'm simply giving a teaser. And also writing in my five minutes of free time before my parents arrive at my dorm, here at 7am, so that we can all have coffee (thank you Natalie!) and peanut butter toast, plus my last orange divided between the three of us before we head out for another 12 hour day--this time to the west! I've never been there before so this will be new for all three of us musketeers.

I would also like to take this chance to give a huge shout out to our fourth, amazingly wonderful musketeer, Tom, my brother, who is holding down the fort back home. We all miss you buddy!

Well, the intrepid padres will arrive soon. Time for me to pick out a shirt and get ready for the day!

Write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment